Thursday, April 19, 2007

Another day

Well, things seem to be moving faster with Max this time around. In September, his eye bursts were spaced out a few days until that last week when they were happening every day. He would have a few good days between every bad one.

But today I came home to find his eye all squished again and the face all wet from another burst. Two days in a row right off the bat. He also wants nothing to do with me right now and is hiding behind the bed - unlike yesterday when he only wanted to be on my lap. That's not a good thing. I guess all I can do though is see what tomorrow brings. But then that's all we can do any day right?

Hopefully sometime this evening he'll at least want to come out and spend some time on my lap again. My lap feels pretty naked without him, even though Moses is doing his best to fill the spot - on his terms though, of course. We'll both have to see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home