Saturday, June 10, 2006

Not to worry

For those of you who may have concerns that I'll be seeking a call here in South Carolina while down here (or even later) I don't think that will be an issue. During my stay here, South Carolina is approaching a primary election, and almost every single ad I've seen on TV so far has the candidates trying to "out conservative" each other - including all the candidates for their Education secretary, and the State Treasurer candidate who is using immigration reform as one of his platform issues. What the treasurer has to do with immigration I don't know. South Carolina is not only a red state, it's bright crimson!

So I can't imagine a congregation anywhere in the state that would even consider calling a Yankee woman pastor with liberal ideas to interpret the Word of God for them! So not to worry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home