Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good news Bad news

I have a few minutes before the chicks pick me up, so I'll get a quick update on here....

The good news is, I won't have to empty a dump tank at all on this trip. The bad news is, it's because there's a leak somewhere and I can't use the water hook-up or even the reserve tank. As soon as I turned the water on after hooking it up, there was a steady run from the back of the RV. So I tried putting some in the reserve tank and no dripping.... until I turned the pump on. Guess I won't be using water in the RV. Good news - bathhouse is handy and I can walk. Bad news - Tasha the diva is complaining about no flowing water from the faucet. She'll get over it. Her flowing fountain water bowl is just fine and she does drink from it. She just prefers the faucet.

Good news,yes I have internet access here. Bad news, I have to bring the laptop to the campground office to use it. But that's not so bad either. Maybe I'll break some of my internet/facebook addiction. lol

Bad news, there is no TV reception to speak of. But maybe that's good news so I can break that addiction too. But I really hate not having my morning news show fix, and feeling out of touch with the world.

Good news, Tasha is adjusting pretty well to this RV thing. Bad news, she's a bit more whiny than usual - but again that's just because of the water thing.

Good news, I got my morning walk in. Bad news, my hip is really hurting for some reason. And the jury is still out on these toning shoes. Perhaps they're making the hip hurt more? Time will tell.

Best news, I'm spending the day with some good friends! We're starting with breakfast out, then shopping and a wine tasting and possibly a lighthouse visit. Mostly we'll be catching up and talking a lot! More updates later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home