Monday, March 03, 2008

Moses

Last night's concert seems so long ago already. Now it's back to reality. When I got home, it was amazing how much Moses had gone downhill even in those few hours I was gone. He's much weaker now, and sometimes when he walks his back legs give out and he falls over a little. We didn't have a very good night of sleep either.

It seemed every time I turned out the lights, Moses started crying. I think he just wanted to be able to see me, because when the light was on he was ok even if I was in bed. Finally after a couple of hours of him crying out for me, and me giving him a little more love he settled down enough for me to get some sleep, even with the light left on.

The good thing last night was that Moses & Max & I had some good bonding time. I took him onto the bed with me for a while, and Max came up too. He spent some time washing Moses' face and ears, before Moses moved back down to go back to the bathroom floor. So Max got to show him some love too. This morning, Moses came downstairs again briefly but he has no strength left.

Dr. Tom is coming over tomorrow afternoon to put him to sleep. Hard as it will be, it's time and I just want to see Moses at peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home