Friday, March 21, 2008

Here we go again!

Can I say it again? I hate winter! Ash Wednesday brought us a foot of snow that forced me to cancel worship for the first time ever on an Ash Wednesday. Now here it is Good Friday - and they're predicting a foot of snow again. We did decide to cancel the morning children's service. No sense getting parents out with their children in this crappy weather, even though it's not terrible yet. Who knows what it will be like at 10 am when we were scheduled to have that service. But by the evening worship I know I'll have to make a decision again.

Gee whiz, I can't cancel Good Friday worship - it's Good Friday! Guess I'll be watching the weather and cancellations all day again, and preparing for my phone to ring as the same folks keep calling to see if I'm cancelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home