Monday, April 23, 2007

Max Update

I guess this eye thing for Max is about like last time.... 2 bad days, 2 good days, 1 so-so day. But he's my excuse now on my day off to be totally lazy so far. Max is all snuggled into my lap on the recliner now, and even though I'm ready to jump in the shower and get some things done today, I don't have the heart to move him. I also know these days may be limited.

So I guess I'll just sit here and watch tv for a while and let him sleep. Which brings me to another question.... how the hell did this guy Sanjaya make it so far on American Idol?? I don't watch the show myself, but I'm now seeing him on Regis & Kelly, and he's just a creepy freaky guy. It's like a reincarnation of Michael Jackson minus any talent Michael may have had at some point in his life. The "little-girly" hairstyle he has today just makes him that much creepier too.

Makes me wonder what America thinks sometimes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home