Monday, April 23, 2007

I can see clearly now!

My windows are clean! I got a good start on my spring cleaning today, starting with the windows. They're done inside and out - except for one patch that I missed on my living room window. Of course it's right in my line of vision when I sit in my recliner, so I'll probably end up re-doing it again because it's going to bug me otherwise. And of course, it's on the outside of the main window panel, which means I'll have to take out all 3 panels to get to it again. But other than that one pain-in-the-butt section, it's amazing how much cleaner my whole place looks when the sun can shine in freely.

I really dread doing the windows each spring - and missed last spring thanks to my sabbatical. It's worth it when it's done though because I feel so much better when they're finished. My upstairs and staircase are also done. Now I just need to find time this week to finish the downstairs, basement, and garage. Somehow they will get finished this week though - even if it's not until Saturday.

After this, I think it's time to hire a cleaning person again. As good as it feels to accomplish the deep cleaning, I hate having to use my day off to do my cleaning so often. Days off should be for some fun too. I think I deserve it too, right? Don't we all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home