Friday, May 19, 2006

Into the weekend

Today was a good, low-key day with not a lot of travel. I got my lights fixed this morning, drove to my destination for the day, and settled in for the weekend. My scooter is off the carrier and has been slightly warmed up - it rained a lot this afternoon yet so I didn't ride it much. But I got out to the general store in Stonington early this evening yet. I'm staying in Old Mystic, and plan to explore Mystic and the seaport area tomorrow, tooling around on the Vino since the sun is supposed to shine. It's going to be a bit chilly, but nice - finally. I think perhaps tomorrow I'll even hit Mystic Pizza. After I work out at the Curves that's 2 miles from here, of course. I think I may also get some reading done this weekend too. So far I've finished one fiction book, so it's time to read something of substance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home