Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fresh new snow

Tonight it's snowing for the third day this week. Yesterday's foot of snow has barely been plowed and now there's a new layer on top of it. This snow though is fresh and light and fluffy and beautiful... so far anyway. Tomorrow it's supposed to be blizzard conditions as the fluffy new snow blows and drifts with the tremendous wind we're expecting.

But for tonight it is beautiful. I was at a parishioner's Christmas party, and had to clear the fluffy light stuff off my car when I left. When I got back in my car, I noticed the flakes all over me - big, silvery flakes that looked like artificial TV snow. If it was always like this, I might actually LIKE snow.

So tomorrow I expect to be home hibernating again. Hopefully I'll get more tales of Biloxi added to the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home