Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Rare Day

Today is a wonderful day.... I actually had nothing going on after church! This is the first Sunday that's happened since Labor Day weekend (with the exception of my vacation Sunday, which doesn't count.) I was sooo excited to actually leave before 12:30. I saw most of the first half of the Packer game - also a rare thing. Of course I fell asleep during the 3rd quarter and woke up in time to see the end. I even bought a Sunday paper today and read it.

So for one rare Sunday, it felt like a Sabbath Day instead of a work day.... and strangely it had nothing to do with "church." But then again, knowing I was going home early put me in a good and energized mood when leading worship too. So even that felt more joyful to me.

All in all, it's just been a very nice day and Max has hardly left my lap since I got home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home