Monday, June 26, 2006

Something's rotten in the Beast....

There is a stink in here I can't find. This morning I noticed a slight odor - or at least it seemed slight at the time. Since it had been raining NON-STOP for days, I thought maybe it was mildew forming from everything damp that can't dry.

So today I stopped at Target to buy a new vacuum cleaner (the old one burned out - guess a dust buster isn't meant to vacuum a whole floor every week) and a big can of Lysol. I try to keep the Beast clean anyway, but something is amiss.

Getting back in the Beast after my Target stop the odor was much stronger. As soon as I set up camp tonight I did a thorough cleaning and have sprayed every part of this Beast with Lysol. But the odor still persists. I changed the pad under the litter box and sprayed Lysol there. The odor is still here. I checked the fridge, because the odor seems stronger. Nothing is spoiling, and no visible mold. I still sprayed Lysol there. Now I don't know if I'm smelling stink or Lysol.

I have been emptying the holding tanks regularly and using chemicals to counteract the stink of the tanks. So I would hope it's not that. The rain has stopped, the windows are open, the fresh air better do its job!

Or could it simply be that living in here for 2 months solid now is taking its toll?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home