Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Best Laid Plans...

Sigh! Yes, I'm learning a lot about being flexible and making adjustments and still enjoying the adventure of it all. Yesterday, not only did I not have my laptop, but I also had no internet access at work thanks to SBC Yahoo's outage. Can you spell w-i-t-h-d-r-a-w-a-l? How am I ever going to survive all next week and maybe the next without my email? Or other internet stuff? Dang, I have become so addicted! Guess it's a good thing I had a day like yesterday to help me transition into this sabbatical mode.

But I will have plenty of time next week to adjust slowly. Now the RV won't be ready yet either. The needed part for the generator won't be here until Tuesday so hopefully I can pick it up on Thursday. So much for Plan B - can't even RV around here for a while. But I'll have all week to pack and clean so I come back to a clean house in late July. And heck, I'll save some gas money in the process. Ha!

So now it's Plan C - or whatever. I know I'll eventually get on the road. And heck, I'm supposed to be re-learning how to relax, right? That's ok.....but someone may need to check on my sanity once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home